COVID-19 MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Like you, we have spent the last several weeks learning about coronavirus COVID-19 and how it is impacting our state, our nation and our world.
As an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS we are still OPEN with new temporary business hours, so that during this time, we can keep your cars running safely and reliably. We have decided this is the best way to support our community, employees and families. Auto repair efforts from every shop are vital in situations like this and we are seeing now more than ever before how important it is to have a safe and very reliable vehicle.
At Bell Union Auto Service, we are taking this pandemic seriously. Thank you to everyone within our community that is contributing in a positive way. We have always regarded our shop as extremely clean and family friendly. We will continue to sanitize our customer’s cars to ensure the prevention of the virus within our workplace and your car to keep your family safe.
With that in mind, this is what we are doing to mitigate transfer of the virus:
- We conduct regular and frequent disinfecting of high contact areas in our shop during the workday, and supply hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant for regular use by our customers and employees.
- We have stepped up our cleaning efforts in the office and especially our customer cars commonly touched areas by sanitizing the Steering Wheel, Shifter Knob, Door handles, Key Fobs and heavily touched areas with sanitizer.
- To reduce our customer’s exposure to others, we encourage Early-Bird Drop-Offs and After-Hours Pick-Up.
- We have a drop-box for keys and paperwork if you want to do a Touch-Less service.
- You can authorize work and make payments over the phone.
- We have temporarily suspended our loaner cars to prevent the spread of the virus.
As we learn more about the virus, we will adapt our procedures to meet the needs of our customer’s safety.
Bell Union Auto Service will continue to vigilantly monitor this situation around the clock to do all we can to protect you and our employees. We are working hard to keep you safe and healthy while at Bell Union Auto Service, providing the most convenient service possible!
We are all members of the same community, and we are confident we will get through this pandemic together. In the meantime, our heartfelt appreciation extends to the healthcare workers, local and national authorities, and all those on the frontline in the US and the world working to contain Covid-19. Please know that Bell Union Auto Service sincerely appreciates your business and your loyalty.